Each month we have a lesson challenge around a specific topic. Enter by publishing your lesson to the public library and tagging it with the challenge name. We'll pick three winners for each challenge based on that month's criteria.
Lesson Evaluation Criteria:
- Looking for creativity and the ability to engage students.
- Encourages students to read and think critically.
- At least one question, discussion, and sticky note
- No Purchase necessary, you can use the free version of InsertLearning to enter.
- Tag lessons with the lesson challenge name.
- Publish to the Public Library by the challenge end date.
- Only available to USA residents.