Suggested by Dianne Guess
Run a daily bell ringer activity with InsertLearning. Create your own on a Google Doc or use a fun facts/history/brain teaser website like the ones listed below.
note: make sure you make the lesson on a page that has it's own unique URL so that each day's lesson stays separate.
Sites for Bell Ringers:
- This Day in History (history.com)
- Today in History (Library of Congress)
- TV Tropes
- Truth of Fiction
- Snopes/Fact Checking
- Writing Prompts that Don't Suck
- Smithsonian Photo of the Day
- Every-Day Edits (grammar practice)
Have another one to add to the list? message it to us!